Dennis Homecare Services Inc Rental Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions, all references to Dennis Homecare Services Inc will be made as 'DHSI'
1. BOOKING: We regret that we cannot guarantee to secure any dates until a deposit and booking form is received.
2. DEPOSIT: $250 PER WEEK. Please also see the enclosed Cancellation Policy.
3. BALANCE: The balance is to be paid 10 weeks prior to check in.
4. PAYMENT ADMINISTRATION: Credit card payments are subject to administrative charges of 3% per payment.
5. CHANGES TO BOOKINGS: Wherever possible, changes to the booking made will be accommodated. There will, however be a charge of $30 per change.
6. SECURITY BOND: We require $300 per booking, at the time of booking. This is against any loss or damage occurring at the property during your stay. The bond will be returned (after an inspection of the property on the departure date) within 14 days. In the event of any damage that is caused by yourselves in excess of $300, we will look to you for full reimbursement of the outstanding amount within 14 days.
7. CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be notified in writing. Please also see the enclosed Cancellation Policy.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: The owners or management do not accept any responsibility or liability occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, theft, flood, technical problems to transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions or any other event beyond our control.
9. LIABILITY & SWIMMING POOL: During your stay, DHSI, its representative(s), the owners, or owner’s agents do not accept any liability what so ever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused. The property has a swimming pool, and the owners or management do not accept responsibility in the event of injury or death caused as a result of the use of the pool. All children must be supervised at all times. All caution must be taken around wet areas. If a pool cover is fitted, the guest must remove (by rolling up on the roller provided) the pool cover before using the swimming pool.
10. ACCOMODATION: Only the numbers of persons named on the booking form are allowed to stay at the property. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years of age or older. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. If you are going into a named villa, the villa you choose will be the accommodation for your vacation. You will be asked to view pictures of the villa. If any changes have been made or if you are not satisfied with your villa, every effort will be made to change your accommodation but there will be no guarantee and no compensation will be paid if no alternative can be found. If at any time we have to change your accommodation before check in due to reasons beyond our control, you will be notified in writing with information of your new accommodation. No compensation will be paid in the event that we have to change your accommodation or in the event that you decide to cancel your booking because you are not satisfied with the alternative offered. Please bear in mind that your property will be situated on developments which consist of both residential and vacation homes. Therefore, DHSI, its representative(s), the owners or owner’s agents cannot be held responsible for any ongoing construction, alterations to existing properties, or any noise or nuisance as a result thereof on or around the housing development.
11. BBQ’s: If there is a BBQ at the property, it must be cleaned properly by those using it. All BBQ's are checked after departure and a charge of $150 will be made on those that are not cleaned.
12. ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE: The property is available after 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. An early arrival / late check out may be pre arranged and accommodated where possible. Any unauthorized late check out is subject to a fee of $120.00
13. COMPLAINTS: In the event of any complaint during your stay, please contact the Mgt. Co
Important Additional Information
The following are subject to charges:
Security alarm – if you set off the alarm and the Mgt or Sheriff Dept are called out, a fee of $65 is payable
Toilet – if the Mgt is called out to unblock toilet, a fee of $65 is payable
Safe - if a safe key is lost, the replacement fee is $300
Internal door locks - if the Mgt is called out to unlock a door a fee of $35 is payable
Pool screen doors – if these are locked and the Mgt is called to open up, a fee of $35 is payable
All cancellations must be advised in writing. The client may cancel the agreement at any time. However, the client will be liable to pay DHSI the following:
1) Where cancellation is more than 60 days before check in date, the client shall forfeit the deposit only.
2) Where cancellation is between 30 – 60 days before check in date, the client shall be liable to pay DHSI 50% of the total cost together with the deposit.
3) Where cancellation is less than 30 days prior to check in, the client is liable to pay DHSI the total cost as well as the deposit.